3 Ways To Order
Bags and Leathercraft items with this label are made, in stock and ready To Ship.
Made To Order (MTO) Existing Styles
Bags and Leathercraft items NOT found in RTS are styles that can be Made To Order. These items are all custom made and leather is ordered from our tanneries when your order is placed. The process is as follows:
- Choose a style (briefcase, Bag or leathercraft Item), Add it the Cart and Checkout
- Make a note during checkout for any minor special requirements
- You receive an email to confirm the order is placed
- We place the order for a fresh leather hide from the tannery unless we have it in stock. Most English bridle leather is ordered individually. The UK bridle leather could take longer to get due to availability and import times.
- If it falls out of the 2 to 12 week production time we will email. You can always check for an update
- When the item is ready to ship you will receive a tracking number
- We can only ship to a home or office address added in the beginning of the order. All other types of addresses like a hotel will have to be paid by Bank Wire Transfer
- The item ships with full insurance and will need a signature upon arrival
- You enjoy it
If you have an idea of a briefcase or handbag and would like to work with Joe to make it come to life just email him firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the possibilities.
Production Lead Times
It can be anywhere from 2 to 12 weeks to produce most briefcases. Small items are usually quicker. You can always email us to get an idea of our current lead time. reach out if you needed within a certain time frame.
Bespoke / Custom Made To Order is how Joseph made his reputation building high-end briefcases for individual clients. When you choose an MTO item or collaborate on a custom design they are carefully made by Marcellino and an apprentice to the highest standards.
Marcellino New York. 55 Gerard St #1158 Huntington, NY 11743 (516) 584-4337
email joseph for Info or Set Up an Appointment to come down to the Huntington workshop,