JP Marcellino Briefcases
Bespoke & Made To Order (MTO) Existing Styles
We’ve been making leather briefcases and bags for many years, hundreds of different variations, so we know what works and what doesn’t work at this point. The styles you see on our website have evolved from real world trial and error. We use old world techniques like hand saddle stitching to make sure corners and gussets are the strongest can be and superior quality thick leather that lasts and works in a professional environment. The briefcases are built to last and therefore you will not normally see them with with zippers, fake buckles, cheap locks and shapes that have not been around for decades.
The process is as follows:
- Choose a briefcase style, Add it the Cart and Checkout
- Make a note during checkout for any minor special requirements
- You receive an email to confirm the order is placed
- We place the order for a fresh leather hide from the tannery unless we have it in stock. Most English bridle leather is ordered individually. The UK bridle leather could take longer to get due to availability and import times.
- If it falls out of the 2 to 18 week production time we will email. You can always check for an update
- When the item is ready to ship you will receive a tracking number
- We can only ship to a home or office address added in the beginning of the order. All other types of addresses like a hotel will have to be paid by Bank Wire Transfer
- The item ships with full insurance and will need a signature upon arrival
- You enjoy it
Production Lead Times
It can be anywhere from 2 to 18 weeks to produce most briefcases. Small items are usually quicker. You can always email us to get an idea of our current lead time. reach out if you needed within a certain time frame. firstname.lastname@example.org
Bespoke / Custom Made To Order is how Joseph made his reputation building high-end briefcases for individual clients. When you choose an MTO item or collaborate on a custom design they are carefully made by Marcellino and an apprentice to the highest standards.