Our customer service is second to none.
Joseph has built his reputation on and off line by maintaining a direct and professional relationship with all his customers. We are not a factory. You have complete access to his knowledge and service while customizing a briefcase or if any issue should ever arise. Joe personally handles the ordering and customer service process, he would have it no other way. Since we are a small business we can offer this direct Bespoke “local style” relationship with the Artist.
Sure, sometimes our production lead time might be longer than most briefcase manufacturers that build in bulk, but the name on your briefcase, the artist who built it, stands proudly behind it and one you can actually reach out too. Joseph is an artist that takes pride in every single briefcase made.
We Guarantee the Lifetime of Our Products Against Damage and Failure in its intended luxury item usage. If there are ever any issues with the craftsmanship we will fix it to the best we can with current stock available. A proof of purchase and payment of shipping including insurance both ways is required by the customer.
Our guarantee does not cover excessive damage from wear and damaged caused by rain / water, accident, sun, heat, spills, rips, poor leather care, misuse, or neglect. This does not include samples. Every item is subject to our evaluation. We are always available to repair damaged items at a low cost.
Refund Policy & Exchanges
Ready To Ship (RTS) and Samples
- Can Be Returned within 7 days of purchase in its original condition for a refund or an exchange / credit.
- Shipping charges will be applied If free shipping was offered.
Ready To Ship (RTS) Sale Items
- Can Not Be Returned but will consider with a restocking fee.
- They Can Be Exchanged for an item or credit towards a custom build.
Made To Order (MTO) and Custom work
- Can Not Be Returned, but will consider with a restocking fee and credit towards another item.