This is the first successfully tested English bridle leather briefcase made to stop .357, .44 Magnum, & 9mm rounds. All individually hand crafted in New York and most importantly hand stitched. The ballistic lining is set clean, light and out of the way, while maintaining the actual functionality of the briefcase.
Ballistic Material: we use one of the best Ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene materials on the market called Dyneema. It is carefully individually hand set to last as long as the briefcase.
- Dyneema is
- 15x stronger than steel
- 40% stronger and lighter than Kevlar
- extremely durable to withstand harsh temperatures and humidity
- maintains ballistic performance when wet
- used in many personal armor items
- Multi-hit Capability
- Disclaimer: Although we successfully tested the briefcase empty to stop popular ammunition, we cannot certify its use as an Anti-Ballistic Protector because multiple variables could potentially change its dynamics. For example, adding a book inside could help stop ammunition but a computer might blast small parts ripping into the lining (unlikely but not tested). No bulletproof protection material claims 100% protection. By purchasing this item you agree with this disclaimer and that we assume no liability.
- We cannot ship to Connecticut and out of the USA.
- Hand Crafted To Order in Huntington from 6 to 20 weeks
* This case style can be ordered without the ballistic padding