Our Leather protection is made from pure beeswax, lanolin and other natural oils and used to help repel water.
Leather Water Protection Wax
- 4 oz tin of leather feed
- Ingredients include a blend of quality filtered beeswax, lanolin and other natural oils used to repel water, condition and restore leather
- No cheaper oils like Mineral / Petroleum or a mixed soup of unwanted animal parts called Neatsfoot. No cheaper waxes like Paraffin, a byproduct of petroleum. These ingredients are used in many commercial Leather Conditioners
- Remember, what goes on your leather, especially furniture and car interiors comes off on your skin and you inhale into your lungs in small prolonged amounts – stay safe, stay natural
- Good for all leather, except suede. Apply and buff to a shine.
- Formulated by a Master leather Craftsman using Quality Ingredients to protect himself from daily use of leather care products, his high-end leathergoods that have a lifetime warranty and his clients health.
Out of stock