The Marcellino Leather Feed is an all natural conditioner specially formulated by the master leather craftsman Joseph Marcellino to maintain the longevity of the fine leather goods that were made for his clients. This leather feed is made from a special blend of pure beeswax, coconut oil, almond oil and other natural oils to preserve all leather except suede. It does not contain petroleum, a cheaper oil that is used in many commercial brands. It does not contain animal by-products, another cheaper oil and one you don’t really want to touch or breath in when on furniture and car seats.
Leather Feed Conditioner Wax
- 4 oz tin of leather feed
- All-Natural ingredients such as pure filtered beeswax, coconut oil, almond oil and other fine oils to make the perfect leather conditioner blend
- Formulated by a Master leather Craftsman using Quality Ingredients to protect himself from daily use of leather care products, his high-end leathergoods that have a lifetime warranty and his clients health.
- No cheaper oils like Mineral / Petroleum or a mixed soup of unwanted animal parts called Neatsfoot. No cheaper waxes like Paraffin, a byproduct of petroleum. These ingredients are used in many commercial Leather Conditioners
- Remember, what goes on your leather, especially furniture and car interiors comes off on your skin and you inhale into your lungs in small prolonged amounts – stay safe, stay natural
- Good for all leather, except suede.
- Goes on light and and buff to a shine.
- We can only ship this conditioner to USA customers
Out of stock